Tuesday 2 October 2012

Intarsia and Stripe Knit Scarves

I have decided to look back at my final major project and use the black and white checks to take forward into new items, as I feel that the bold graphic nature works quite well. Therefore I have recently been knitting up a scarf using 100% wool, knitted using intarsia and stripes! Hopefully, if I feel this is successful and then I can make more and play around with the colour schemes and layouts to make a collection of graphic winter scarves! Hope you like...


 
Testing out some colour/yarn combinations...

Beginning the intarsia knitted black/white blocks!
Work in progress.
 

5 comments:

  1. i love dyes *_* the things are very cute ! your blog is very lovely and interesting. maybe follow? im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thankyou! Yes, please follow my blog and I'd love to have a look at yours also! :)
      x

      Delete
  2. This is so cool!
    What a machine!
    Good luck! I'm really curious about your scarf collection :).

    X
    http://dipitblack.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! I'm going to get some photographs of the scarf up as soon as possible, and continue working on more in different colours and designs! :) x

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete